- As Venture Architect you will work directly and closely with our Venture Building & Venture Growth Lead and be part of a small elite team of super achievers
- Setting the basis strategy and roadmap for new ventures: analyzing opportunities, conducting market research and calculating business cases
- Get a first row view on entrepreneurship. You will be thrown at different tasks and problems across company building (for example, identifying and validating new business opportunities, creating and measuring KPIs for business models)
- It is an incomparable opportunity, learning how to build a business from scratch, how to solve absolutely any problem, how to achieve any possible goal and take a idea to a hyper-growth coporate startup
- Take the opportunity to join a fast growing organization and make a true impact in the digital DIY and platform industry
- Act as a operational sparring partner to our management and the whole innovation unit
Manager Strategy at OBI Squared (m/w/d)
OBI Group Holding SE & Co. KGaA • Köln
Schanzenstraße 39, 51063 Köln
We are DIY Growth Catalyst - We leverage our corporate assets to rapidly scale and grow new businesses models into vertical leaders. Carved out of our innovation unit SQUARED and backed by OBI, one of the largest DIY retailers in Europe. We are preparing to launch new corporate startups and looking for a hands-on, dynamic and self-driven Venture Architect with a passion for innovation, problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences.
- You gained first work experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g. startup, strategy consulting, venture capital or corporate strategy)
- Relentless drive and hands-on entrepreneurial mentality
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create processes where there isn’t one.
- Builder at heart. Creating from scratch excites you. Figuring out how to solve problems is one of your favorite activities. Building, scaling, and rapidly iterating upon business opportunities is what keeps you going
- You care about quality. You champion and deliver rigorously tested, documented, and maintainable outcomes — you know how much time it'll save you down the line