- Conception and development of measures to increase organic local reach
- Conception of store events & news etc. In cooperation with sales and onsite campaigning
- Owner of the store, department and rental device pages for all countries incl. conception and migration
- Interface to sales regarding the management and response of customer reviews on Google
- Interface to the use of store specific data like news & events in the OBI ecosystem
- Manage our agency for changes of opening hours, customization of local activities
Product Owner Local Search (m/w/d)
OBI Group Holding SE & Co. KGaA • Köln
Schanzenstraße 39, 51063 Köln
As part of one of one of Germany' leading DIY and home improvement retailers, we empower people to design their homes creatively and individually. Whether it's a new look for the kitchen or a garden project with the whole family, we inspire, advise, and help make great DIY projects a reality. Work with us to make the DIY store digital and develop a comprehensive service ecosystem. This is how we create unique customer experiences!
As part of OBI, we empower people to design their homes creatively and individually. Whether it’s a new look for the kitchen or a gardening project with the whole family, we inspire, advise and help make great DIY projects happen. Work with us to make the DIY store digital and develop a comprehensive service ecosystem. This is how we create unique customer experiences!
Optimizing the online visibility of our retail stores (Local SEO) has a high priority in OBI’s vision of the DIY store of the future. That is why we are systematically expanding this area.
For our growing SEO team we are looking for a Product Owner Local SEO who develops new features for our Local offers especially our stores & solutions.
If you want to help shape the DIY market of the future and enjoy helping to build something new, you’ve come to the right place.
- You bring many years of professional experience as an SEO and have already designed, managed and successfully completed various Local SEO projects
- You have already worked with agencies or developer teams, managed them, written tickets and tested them
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and acting as a communication interface between different teams and business units
- You are creative and developing complex solutions excites you
- You have strong analytical skills and the creation of reports and preparation of data for ad hoc analyses are among your strengths
- You are capable of communicating in german