- You provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication, system security and secure software development practices
- You take ownership of vulnerability management and patching policies
- You play a key role in the security incident response process
- You develop security training and guidance to internal development teams
- You assess security tools and integrate tools as needed, particularly open-source tools
- You proactively identify and reduce security risks
Security Engineer (m/w/d)
OBI Group Holding SE & Co. KGaA • Köln
Schanzenstraße 39, 51063 Köln
As part of OBI we enable people to creatively and individually design their homes. Whether a new look for the kitchen or the big garden project with the whole family: We inspire, consult and help make great DIY-projects come true. Join us in our mission to make the hardware store digital and develop a broad service ecosystem, in order to create unique customer experiences.
We are searching for experienced Security Engineers (all genders) who recognize security engineering as key to software engineering.
- Senior Level Experience in one of the following fields: cloud engineering, site-reliability engineering, devops engineering, frontend development, backend development
- Excellent and professional communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to articulate complex topics in a clear and concise manner in English and fluent language skills in German
- Ability to discover and patch SQLi, XSS, CSRF, SSRF, authentication and authorization flaws, and other web-based security vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10 and beyond)