- You ensure that we capture the right data related to growth, build and operate data pipelines, set up our tracking strategy, create our forecastings and define the performance reporting and marketing data analytics landscape
- Based on the customer journey you will determine the core potential & active customer data for the business and connect them to existing research
- You will be utilizing various databases and querying/programming languages to access, manipulate and present to enable data-driven strategic decision
- You embrace innovation and create closely with a wide range of stakeholders from online marketing, procurement, sales and translate their business questions into actionable analytics
- You develop a fully-fledged growth model: including acquisition, retention and monetization components with detailed data analysis and modelling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components and actionable insights into what it means for growth vs. profitability scenarios
Senior Data / Growth Analyst - New Venture (m/w/d)
OBI Group Holding SE & Co. KGaA • Köln
Schanzenstraße 39, 51063 Köln
As part of OBI, we empower people to design their homes creatively and individually. Whether it's a new look for the kitchen or a garden project with the whole family, we inspire, advise and help to make great DIY projects happen. Let's work together to make our DIY-business digital and to develop a complex service ecosystem. This is how we create unique customer experiences!
We are DIY Growth Catalyst - We leverage our corporate assets to rapidly scale and grow new businesses models into vertical leaders. Carved out of our innovation unit SQUARED and backed by OBI, one of the largest DIY retailers in Europe. We are preparing to launch a new cooperate startup and looking for a well-rounded Data/Growth Analyst who understands what drives consumer behavior and operational efficiency.
This is where you come in.
You will have touch points throughout the entirety of the venture development life cycle, from early data-explorations and experiments to optimization of existing products and services to continuous reporting and monitoring of critical business KPI. Your analytical understanding helps you to see clearly how our venture grow and how these can be improved.
- You have several years of work experience in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or Business Administration (preferably at high-grow or early-stage startups preferred)
- You are very experienced with Marketing related data and technologies such as Clarisights, App analytics and tracking, A/B testing and campaign analytics
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets, have a deep understanding of statistical analysis
- You convince by telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences & enjoy searching for the best ways the visualize complex data with tools like Tableau, Webtrekk, Piwik
- Ideally, you have already gained deep experience working with consumer data
E-Mail schreiben E-Mail kopiert! E-Mail kopieren?
Bei Fragen rund um Jobs und Bewerbungen helfe ich dir gerne weiter. Schreib mich einfach an. Bitte beachte aber, dass wir Bewerbungen per E-Mail nicht berücksichtigen können. Nutze für deine Bewerbung bitte das Formular bei der Stellenbeschreibung.