- Try, fail, learn, repeat – to achieve customer growth and new customer acquisition
- Be executing effective and replicable experiments and strategic initiatives to identify, qualify, and acquire our target segments and make sure we properly define success metrics, establish baselines and measure business impact (e.g. CLV forecasting, CAC:CLV ratios, payback time)
- Create and build new strategic relations with external partners to reach venture goals
- Derive and manage projects to address opportunities from start to end including the conceptualization, creating business cases, developing full project plans managing stakeholders
- Harness your data-driven mindset as well as industry expertise for the identification of new growth levers and development tactics
Senior Growth Manager - New Venture (m/w/d)
OBI Group Holding SE & Co. KGaA • Köln
Schanzenstraße 39, 51063 Köln
As part of OBI, we empower people to design their homes creatively and individually. Whether it's a new look for the kitchen or a garden project with the whole family, we inspire, advise and help to make great DIY projects happen. Let's work together to make our DIY-business digital and to develop a complex service ecosystem. This is how we create unique customer experiences!
We are DIY Growth Catalyst - We leverage our corporate assets to rapidly scale and grow new businesses models into vertical leaders. Carved out of our innovation unit SQUARED and backed by OBI, one of the largest DIY retailers in Europe. We are preparing to launch a new corporate startup and looking for a well-rounded superstar for a Growth Manager’s role.
This is where you come in.
In order to be successful in this role you will have to show a strong entrepreneurial attitude as you would be wearing many hats at once. With an interdisciplinary team you are fully responsible for the strategy and growth of the upcoming ventures. It’s an exciting role allowing you to develop as a future leader of D2C growth.
- Have several years of work experience in marketing, business development or sales (preferably at high-grow or early-stage startups)
- Equipped with a profound knowledge of the market trends in affiliate/influencer/partnership fields, common tracking technologies and platforms
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Cares about measurable and actionable results VS vanity metrics
- Willing to adapt and change as the venture grows and the role changes
E-Mail schreiben E-Mail kopiert! E-Mail kopieren?
Bei Fragen rund um Jobs und Bewerbungen helfe ich dir gerne weiter. Schreib mich einfach an. Bitte beachte aber, dass wir Bewerbungen per E-Mail nicht berücksichtigen können. Nutze für deine Bewerbung bitte das Formular bei der Stellenbeschreibung.