- Conception of technical measures to increase visibility of the entire platform (internal linking, e-commerce SEO)
- Internal linking optimization of more than 300,000 products in over 7 countries
- Conception & implementation of technical monitoring, establishment of health checks as well as integration of these in our own SEO Data Warehousing
- Owner of organic visibility, i.e. ensuring crawlability and indexing of the platform
- Interface with dev teams for development and integration of new systems
- Agency management for supporting measures in the area of technical SEO
Senior Product Owner Technical SEO (m/w/d)
OBI Group Holding SE & Co. KGaA • Köln
Schanzenstraße 39, 51063 Köln
As part of one of one of Germany' leading DIY and home improvement retailers, we empower people to design their homes creatively and individually. Whether it's a new look for the kitchen or a garden project with the whole family, we inspire, advise, and help make great DIY projects a reality. Work with us to make the DIY store digital and develop a comprehensive service ecosystem. This is how we create unique customer experiences!
As part of OBI, we empower people to design their homes creatively and individually. Whether it’s a new look for the kitchen or a gardening project with the whole family, we inspire, advise and help make great DIY projects happen. Work with us to make the DIY store digital and develop a comprehensive service ecosystem. This is how we create unique customer experiences!
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an important component in our decisions and has a high priority in OBI’s vision of the DIY store of the future. That is why we are systematically expanding this area.
For our growing SEO team we are looking for a Product Owner Technical SEO who keeps track of our growing system architecture and provides the important impulses to further develop our platforms.
If you want to help shape the DIY market of the future and enjoy helping to build something new, you’ve come to the right place.
- As a technical SEO, you have many years of experience in the e-commerce environment and you have already successfully implemented important SEO measures within the scope of projects. Communication is one of your key skills
- You thrive on tackling projects independently and strive for constant development. You have already worked with development teams, designing, testing and approving tickets
- Web servers, HTML, CSS, crawling, scraping and large scale SEO are among your absolute passions